Ok, so I was tagged a full month ago and never got around to listing the five things about me that people don't know. The truth is, I have no surprises. Nonetheless, here it is...
1) I hate reheated poultry-especially in the microwave. I think it has a funny taste. Any leftover chicken or turkey will be eaten cold by me.
2) I get tremendous satisfaction from getting stains out of clothes. I have ample opportunity to do this, which is a bonus. Too bad my satisfaction does not extend to the folding and putting away of the clothes.
3) I'm afraid of heights. It's not a crippling fear, but it's there. So, I went to the top of the Empire State Building, but was not thrilled about it.
4) The song "Sometimes When We Touch" by Dan Hill evokes such agitation and annoyance in me that I can feel myself become almost physically ill/violent. I HATE that song.
5) I love to cook for people. This one is no surprise but I thought I would throw it in anyway. I love having people over to my house for a big meal.
So, that's it! I have nothing left to hide.